Our partners are important
How important? There would not be a Seventh Generation Institute without them. The Institute gets the limelight, while our partners work more quietly in the background. But we never forget that our accomplishments are also our partner's accomplishments.
Some donate funds. Others contribute sweat, ideas, skills, knowledge, talent, time and energy. The Institute appreciates all of you.
A few special individuals:
- Sally Thomson of Sally Thomson Photography, many of her photos are seen on this site.
- Jennifer Steketee, DVM, and Ralph Zimmerman, DVM (pictured at work on the top of this page) who have donated professional time to attach radio transmitters and ensure the health of beaver prior to relocation.
- Michael Pergeson - always willing to lend a hand and make us laugh.
- Nancy Baczek - now retired from USFWS. We miss working with you.
- Lucy Moore - mediator, author, all around sharp lady and member of the Institute's advisory board.
- Michael Bain, Brian Bean, Chris Black, Julia Davis, Christa and David Franklin, Jon Griggs, Kim and Terry Mitchell, Lew Pence, and James Rogers - the innovators who have donated time to the Institute, become friends along the way, and are leading the way in sustainability.